Can’t Start Decluttering
THIS HALF DAY WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Unable to start decluttering and is going on months, years or even decades and is effecting your health, mood & realtionships in the home.
- Struggling to get your home organised and maintained with weekly household chores.
- Constantly at housework and getting no where with it
- Avoiding family, friends & even trademen calling around and CONSTANTLY coming up with excuses each and every time.
- Constantly buying items to make your self feel happy, with tags still on items in the wardrobe and even presses.
- Avoiding spending time in your home due to overwhelm, embarrassment & shame due to the state of the house.
- You no longer love your home due to the amount of clutter it contains.
- Unable to find items as there are no organisational systems in place.
From my amazing work shop you will come away:
- THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE WHEN IT COMES TO CLUTTER
- KNOWING THE STEPS & TIPS TO GET YOU STARTED WITH DECLUTTERING & LETTING GO OF CLUTTER
- KNOWING WHAT CLUTTER IS
- WHERE YOU CAN REDISTRIBUTE YOUR UNWANTED, UNLOVED & UNUSED CLUTTER
- HOW YOU CAN GET CASH BACK ON YOUR UNWANTED ITEMS IN THE HOME
- AND MUCH MORE!!!
A great afternoon is guaranteed with like minded women in a beautiful space with great interaction with everyone.
Light refreshments will also be served
Limited seats, booking is essential.
Date and time:
05 October 2019 from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Twig Refill
- Spillers Lane, Clonakilty