Limerick City and County Council Staff Reuse Challenge
To celebrate and raise awareness Limerick City and County Council are rolling out a staff competition. Open to all outdoor and indoor teams.
The winning team will win a celebratory Festive Christmas Tea Break, there will also be runner up prizes.
The Challenge for your team is to:
• Set your teams reuse goal for October
• Track the waste you have prevented
• Demonstrate the waste prevention if you want include cost savings for individuals/organisation.
The challenge could related to preventing single use cups or bottles or an office item e.g. files / paper / lever arch files or something related to a machinery yard / depot etc.
SDG 12 – Responsible Production & Consumption
Entries can take be in a variety of forms.
• 1 or 2 powerpoint slides or
• 1 A4 PDF / Word (no more than 500 words)
• 10-20 second video
• other –
Closing Date Thursday 27th October. You are welcome to ring 061557108 if you have queries.
Open to teams from Limerick City and County Council Only.
Date and time:
All October 2022 from to
- Limerick based