Civic Amenity Sites are open but some restrictions may apply during this time. Please check with your Local Authority for the most up to date information


Kitchen roll

Kitchen roll


This is a paper or card


This should be placed in the household recycling bin or your food waste recycling bin.


The inner tube can be placed in the household recycling bin. Once the paper has been used it should be placed in your food waste recycling bin or general waste.

General Comment / Tip

If paper or card become wet or dirty on its way to the sorting facility it may not be recycled.